Seawings are also known as ocean dragons or sea dragons. They are a Pyrrhian tribe of dragons that reside in the sea. Seawings are somewhat short in height. They have long compact bodies and short legs. They also have curved horns, a curved slender snout, and two barbels under their jaws. They also have webbed spines along their backside. It starts from their neck all the way down to the tip of their tails. They also have gills on both sides of their necks. This allows them to breathe underwater.
The common scale colors for seawings are shades or hues of green, blue, and indigo.
Usually, you can distinguish a royal seawing and a non-royal seawing by their spiral and starburst markings under their wings. For royal family members, there is a glowing spiral and starburst marking under their wings. While for non-royal seawings, they have no spiral pattern and smaller starbursts.
Seawings have powerful tails, gills, and exceptional night vision. They can see and breathe underwater. Their claws are curved like fishhooks, and their tails can be used to create a huge wave or batter an opponent.
Now that we have a pictorial image of what seawings look like, let’s dive right into some awesome seawing names.
Great Seawing Names
Cool Seawing Names
How to Create a Good Seawing Name
If you are looking to create a seawing name that is unique, cool, and at the same time denotes the power of what this tribe of dragons stands for, follow the tips as highlighted below:
- You can name seawings after sea-related wildlife or objects. Seawings are seadragons, so a good name for a seawing could be one gotten from a sea-related word, object, or wildlife. Examples are Sanil, Shark, Turtle, Orca, Droplet, Anemone, and Nautilus.
- You can have seawing names related to shades of aquamarine colors. This is a good way to create unique and cool names for seawings. Examples are Indigo and Cerulean.
- You have sewings named after your favorite gemstone. With this, you can come up with several beautiful seawing names. Just find a list of gemstones and pick the one that is a suitable name for seawings. Examples are Sapphire, Pearl, Coral, Aragonite, and Olivine.
- Use names related to aquatic anatomies. Examples are Gil, Webs, and Fin.
- Use names relating to a naturally occurring oceanic phenomenon. If you want a seawing name that denotes power, you should consider a seawing name that has to do with a natural occurrence related to the ocean. Examples are Typhoon, Riptide, Ripple, Tsunami, Current, and Whirlpool.