When it comes to starting a photography business, one of the first things you need to think about is what you’re going to name it.
Your business name is important because it’s how your clients will remember you, and it’s also how they’ll find you online. So it’s worth taking some time to come up with a name that’s both unique and memorable.
To help you get started, we’ve put together a list of 50+ cool photography business names.
Easy To Remember Photography Business Names
If you want your photography business name to be easy for your clients to remember, then you’ll want to choose something that’s short and simple.
Some good examples of easy-to-remember names include:
- Snapshot Photography
- Shutterbug Photography
- Aperture Photography
- Picture Perfect Photography
- Framed Photography
- Focus Photography
- Lightbox Photography
- Blue Pixel Photography
- Captured Moments Photography
- CreativeLens Photography
- Darkroom Photography
- Elements Photography
- Envision Photography
- Fine Focus Photography
- Flashpoint Photography
- Image Makers Photography
- Luminance Photography
- On Point Photography
- Picture This!
- Reflections Photography
- Shine Pictures
- Snap Happy Photography
- Soapbox Studios
Clever And Creative Photography Business Names
If you want your photography business name to be clever and creative, then you’ll need to put some thought into it.
Some good examples of clever and creative names include:
- One Shot Photography
- Two Peas In A Pod Photography
- Three Blind Mice Photography
- Four Leaf Clover Photography
- Five Star Photography
- Snapshotz Photography
- Memory Lane Photography
- Picture Perfection Photography
- Polaroid Photography
- Snapshot Chronicles
- The Picture Takers
- Through The Lens Photography
- Time Capsule Photography
- Unforgettable Moments Photography
- Wedding Bells Photography
Funny And Cute Photography Business Names
If you want your photography business name to be funny or cute, then you’ll need to choose something that’s light-hearted and playful.
Some good examples of funny and cute names include:
- Lemonade Stand Photography
- Cupcake Cafe Photography
- Ice Cream Social Photography
- Puppy Love Photography
- Kitten Kaboodle Photography
- Snapshot Sensations
- The Flashdance
- Picture This!
Different And Unique Photography Business Names
If you want your photography business name to be different and unique, then you’ll need to choose something that’s truly one-of-a-kind.
Some good examples of different and unique names include:
- Zen Photography
- Nirvana Photography
- Serenity Photography
- Bliss Photography
- Harmony Photography
- Tranquility Photography
- Paradise Photography
- Utopia Photography
- Cloud 9 Photography
- Island Time Photography
Can I Add My Name To My Business Name?
If you’re starting a photography business, you may be wondering if you can add your name to your business name.
The answer is yes! In fact, many photographers choose to do this because it personalizes their brand and helps clients remember who they are.
Some examples of names that include the photographer’s name are:
- Mary Smith Photography
- John Doe Photography
- Jane Doe Photography
- Smith & Doe Photography
- Doe & Smith Photography
Can I Use A Business Name Generator?
If you want to come up with a great name for your photography business, it’s best to put some thought into it and come up with something that’s unique and memorable.
If you’re still having trouble coming up with a name for your photography business, you may be tempted to use a business name generator.
Using a business name generator is a good way to get some ideas, but it’s important to remember that the best names are usually those that are custom-made.
If you use a business name generator and come up with a list of possible names, take some time to see if any of them are available as domain names.
You’ll also want to make sure that the name you choose is not already being used by another business.
How To Choose The Perfect Photography Business Name?
Choosing the perfect photography business name is not an easy task. However, if you put some thought into it, you should be able to come up with something that’s both creative and memorable.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a name for your photography business:
1. Keep it simple – A good rule of thumb is to choose a name that’s easy to pronounce and spell.
2. Make it unique – As mentioned before, the best names are usually those that are custom-made.
3. Avoid using numbers and hyphens – While numbers and hyphens can be used in a business name, they often make it more difficult for people to remember.
4. See if the domain name is available – Once you’ve come up with a few possible names, take some time to see if the domain name is available.
5. Make sure the name isn’t already being used – You’ll also want to make sure that the name you choose isn’t already being used by another business.